Saturday 7 March 2020

Spring has Sprung

 

Hi There...

It's time for a new release over at All Dressed Up - and as usual, there are four fabulous new images..

I have used the fabulous 'Spring has Sprung' for my card - which is relatively CAS.  I did try to add more to it - birds, sun, etc...  but none looked just right so all stayed off the card!  Do you do things like that??

This little image is just so girlie - I had to give her that pink polka dot bow - and the pink wellies.. 


Card Info:
Die - Lil' Inkers Stitched Square
Colouring - Copics
Hair - E50/51/53/55
Skin - E000/00/11 R20
Dungarees - B21/23
Bow, Flowers and Wellies - RV10/11 - Prismacolour Pencil Pink
Spade N1/2
Bird - E51/55
Grass - Prismacolour pencils

Hope you like my make and that you'll pop over to the All Dressed Up Facebook page for more inspiration.

Big hugs

2 comments:

  1. Such a sweet card.....I have wellie-envy now, how cute!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous colouring and stencil background. xx

    ReplyDelete

If you like what you see and have a moment, please say hello.. it means a lot to me..
Christine x