Friday 27 March 2020

Bundle Girl with a Foxglove


Hi Lovelies...

Hope you're all keeping well in these uncertain times....  it's such a scary situation, as it appears no one really knows what's liable to happen and how long we'll be on lock-down..  

But we do have a crafting spaces, and as it's Bellarific Friday today, I've been busy creating!  I used the gorgeous little Bundle Girl with a Foxglove for my card - more info below...


Card Info:
(both are available from Dies to Die for in the UK)
Paper - MFT Over The Rainbow
Die - Lawn Fawn Stitched Borders
Colouring - Copics
Skin - E000/00/11/70 R20
Coat and Hat - RV06/09/69
Boots RV06
Leaves and Stems - G12/82
Shading - B0000/000/01, W0/1/2
White Gel Pen
Gems

Hope you like my make today and that you'll pop over to the Stamping Bella Blog for more inspiration..

Stay Safe Everyone...

1 comment:

If you like what you see and have a moment, please say hello.. it means a lot to me..
Christine x