Friday 3 January 2020

Last two Christmas makes.... a bit late!


Hi Peeps..

Sorry I've been missing for a while - I've had the nasty virus that's been doing the rounds, so my blog came to a standstill just before Christmas!

So I'm very quickly adding a couple of cards that didn't quite make it to the blog - but didn't want to be ignored either, so here they are!

The first one is a really simple shaker card - using the Pretty Pink Posh Joy Diecut Circle..  I used it with kraft card and filled with lots of sequins to give the required 'shake'!


And for the second, I used this 'Cute Santa and Reindeer' from the Digital Stamp Boutique - I know they're no longer trading, but I still love to use their images and sentiments!

Hope you like my last Christmas makes...

Hugs

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you like what you see and have a moment, please say hello.. it means a lot to me..
Christine x