Friday 17 January 2020

If Friends Were Flowers...

 

Hi Lovelies...

Amidst all the excitement of the Sneak Peeks, we also have our Bellarific Friday today... and this time we're highlighting images from the Teeny Tiny Townie range - as our Stamp of the Month was Call Me Teeny Tiny Townie - don't forget you can purchase that image for 25% discount right through January!

Now I chose to use Teeny Tiny Townie with a Bouquet - as this is one of my favourites - that mahoosive bouquet is going to topple her over if she's not careful!

After colouring - I fussy cut the image so that I could adhere her with foam pads giving the card a 3D effect.  Then I diecut and used some small hearts to add more interest.


Card Info:
Sentiment - Spring Sentiment Set (to be released on 20 January)
Die - Lil' Inkers Stitched Square
Die - Simon Says Stamp Small Hearts
Colouring - Copics
Skin - E000/00/11/04 R20
Hair - E35/37/39
Dress - YG23/17
Flowers - RV52/63/55/17 V25
Wrap - BV04 V20/22/25
Shadow - T0/1
White Gel Pen
Glitter


Hope you like my Bellarific Friday make - I'll be back with more sneakie peekies later and over the weekend!

Don't forget to visit the Stamping Bella Blog or the Sistahood Facebook Page to join in the excitement and see lots of wonderful inspiration for the awesome new release!

Big hugs

2 comments:

If you like what you see and have a moment, please say hello.. it means a lot to me..
Christine x