Sunday 15 September 2019

Pix's Favourites

 

Hi Lovelies..

Today I decided to do a little masking on my card - using these fabulous little bunnies from Mama Elephant - Pix's Favourites.

I fussy cut masks of all three of these gorgeous little bunnies - then I stamped the centre bunny onto my card, masking it before stamping the other two - so they appear behind the centre bunny.  I then adhered the other two masks over the image and a piece of post it tape for the base, before blending with some Tumbled Glass Distress Ink.


Card Info:
Image - Mama Elephant Pix's Favourites
Sentiment - Clearly Besotted
Die - MFT Stitched Rectangle
Colouring - Copics
Bunnies - T0/1/2/3 - N2/3/5 - E30/31/33
Dresses - R81/83/85, B21/23, V12/15/17
Glitter

I cut a piece of fun foam to mount the panel onto my card base - it's so much easier to use than foam tape.

I was really thrilled how this turned out - I'll be doing more of this CAS style in the near future.. OK it wasn't very of the S (simple) for me - it took me a while!

Hugs

1 comment:

  1. I usually do the same and mask my images to blend Tumbled Glass around them with a foam blending pad. It's much easier than trying to watercolour around them because the inks bleed outside if I do that. Your bunnies look great. Love them!

    ReplyDelete

If you like what you see and have a moment, please say hello.. it means a lot to me..
Christine x