Wednesday 4 September 2019

Happy Birthday!


Hi Peeps..

Today I'm here with a card that didn't involve my Copics! LOL!  

Firstly I did some Distress Oxide blending with Picked Raspberry, Ripe Persimmon, and Mustard Seed.. then I used Picket Fence through the MFT Circle Stencil to give the Bokeh effect.  After that I sprayed with some PearlEx mixed with water to give the glimmer, then with Distress Ink Picket Fence spray to give the white dots.

I diecut the Happy word from Whimsy Stamps from some gold mirri card- and added the 'birthday' from the MFT Essential Sentiments - stamping it in Versamark on black card, and heat embossing with white embossing powder.

Lastly I randomly added some gold stars cut with the Sizzix Swirling Stars die before mounting the whole panel on gold card - then I called it done.  It's not the best card for photography - but you get the idea!

Hope you like...
Hugs

2 comments:

  1. It's lovely Christine. I have the Picket Fence ink pad and should use it more. I might try to have a play with it this weekend. Thanks for the inspiration. xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This Christine sure digs this card. Has such a vintage feel to it!

    ReplyDelete

If you like what you see and have a moment, please say hello.. it means a lot to me..
Christine x