Friday 19 October 2018

My favourite flower.... Sweet Pea

Hi There...

It's Bellarific Friday time again at Stamping Bella..  this time we are using a stamp from our Stamp of the Month range - which this time is the Garden Girls.  Of course, I needed no excuse to colour up this gorgeous Sweet Pea Garden Girl..  she has to be one of my all time favourites!  I adore sweet peas when they flower in my garden, so I have a soft spot for this girlie!

I created a shaker card that she could stand in front of.... lots of sparkle and glitter in the frame as she deserves.  I think this sentiment is absolutely perfect for the image too..  

Now, I've fussy cut a second set of flower petals so I could 3D the actual flowers, but trying to get a good photo to show that is difficult.  Hope you can see from the one below..



You can also spot my rubber stamp in the photos.... such gorgeous turquoise rubber which gives an amazing quality fine image...  I have stamps over ten years old from Stamping Bella that still stamp perfectly.


Card Info:
Die - Mama Elephant Framed Tags
Paper - Bo Bunny
Colouring - Copics
Skin - E000/00/11/04 R20
Hair - E50/51/53
Greens - YG03/23/17
Pinks - RV11/32/24
Sequins

Hope you like this girlie as much as I do... and that you'll pop over to the Stamping Bella blog to see makes from the other lovely Bella Babes... they are amazing, believe me!  Also, make sure you join in the fun on the Sistahood Facebook page... we do love to see your gorgeous creations.  You can join in the current challenge too..  you could win vouchers to spend at the store if you do!

Have a lovely weekend...

Hugs

2 comments:

  1. She's beautiful Christine. Have a lovely weekend. xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. trop belle et craquante cette jeune demoiselle avec sa branche de fleurs, magnifique colorisation, ensemble adorable!

    ReplyDelete

If you like what you see and have a moment, please say hello.. it means a lot to me..
Christine x