Sunday 21 October 2018

Ho Ho Ho!!

 

Hi Lovelies...

Well as the title says, this card is  HO HO HO type card (and you know what occasion they're for!)..  with lots of red and glitter!

I used the fabulous MFT Ho Ho Ho Die - but only used one of the shapes to create my card, colouring the letters with my Copics to give them a rounded appearance.  My Santa is from the MFT Birdie Brown Jingle All The way stamp set..  I think he has to be my favourite (shhhhhh) of the Santas I have - wow, now I feel disloyal to all my other Santas!  Crazy or what?? LOL

I used 3D foam tape to adhere both the letters and the Santa to my card.


Card Info:
Image - MFT Birdie Brown Jingle All The Way
Dies - MFT Ho Ho Ho, MFT Stitched Rectangle
Colouring - Copics 
Reds - R24/27/46/59, E57
Blacks - C5/7/9
Skin - E000/00/11 R20
Beard and Hat - C0/1/2

Hope you like my make for C*******s..  I'm generally very late making my cards, so I'm feeling really good that I have some made already!

Big hugs

4 comments:

  1. I love this santa. This MFT set has been on my wishlist for a while (along with a pile of others!!! - oddly the list never seems to get any shorter!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Christine, I am so glad I bought this set because your card is soooooo nice! What a great idea to shadow the HO HO with copics! AND the glitter on the beard...oh boy I will have to try that! PERFECT card!

    ReplyDelete
  3. c'est adorable et en mouvement, j'adore!

    ReplyDelete

If you like what you see and have a moment, please say hello.. it means a lot to me..
Christine x