Sunday 12 August 2018

The Greeting Farm Fairy Freebie!



Hi Lovelies...

Today I'm sharing a gorgeous fairy image that was free in the newsletter to celebrate The Greeting Farm's 10th birthday recently...  I'm not sure of her name - so I'm calling her Fairy Freebie! 

Of course, being a fairy of some repute, she demanded PINK and lots of it!  So I gave her a pink hair-do and lots of sparkle/glitter - and she seems happy, don't you think?


Card Info:
Image - The Greeting Farm Fairy Freebie Digital image, Sentiment - The Greeting Farm Little Fairies Stamp Set, Paper - Doodlebug Design Sweetheart, Colouring - Copics - Skin - E0000/000/00/11/04 R20, Hair - RV52/63/55/66, Dress - V15/17, Wings and Stars - RV0000/000, Gems and Glitter

Hope you like my fairy make today... I love creating with The Greeting Farm images - they are so crisp and clear to colour - and I love their size too.

Hope you've had a good weekend...

Hugs

6 comments:

  1. She is so cute and so pretty with her pink hair.
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super sweet image and card christine x

    ReplyDelete
  3. She is so cute and a really lovely design, lots of lovely pinks too.

    Kath x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just adorable that's a great freebie and such a lovely design all gorgeous Love and hugs Caorole x

    ReplyDelete
  5. oh oui je confirme j'adore aussi cette petit fée, ta carte est superbe!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cute card, Chrisdtine. Love her hair.
    Hugs,
    Guida

    ReplyDelete

If you like what you see and have a moment, please say hello.. it means a lot to me..
Christine x