Friday 17 August 2018

Smile!

 

Hi Peeps...

It's time for another Bellarific Friday..  yayyy!  And this time us Baberoonies are highlighting the gorgeous Tiny Townies.

I chose to use one of my favourite TT's... (who am I kidding? they're ALL my favourites) - this is Penelope has a Pencil - and what a pencil it is!!!  Looks like she may topple over with it!

I chose colours that are unusual for me.. but I loved using them.  EVEN I have to have a change from pink now and again..... but shhhhhhhh!


Card Info:
Dies - Stamping Bella Smile word die, Lil' Inkers Stitched Rectangle, 
Paper - MFT Farm Fresh Gingham, 
Colouring - Copics 
Skin E0000/000/00/01/04/11, 
Hair C5/7/9, 
Top YG17, G14/05, 
Skirt B23/26/28, 
Pencil Y15/17/18 YR24, E51/53/55, 
E99/YR24, Shading W0/1/3, N0/1/3

I tried to do a bit of an ombre effect on the word die cut - using the colours from  her clothes.
SMILE SENTIMENT DIE SET (SET OF 3 "CUT IT OUT" DIES)
I love these Stamping Bella Word Dies  - they are fabulous as they come in three different sizes in each pack (see the pic)..  so you can choose whichever is perfect for your project.

You can pop over to the Stamping Bella blog today to see more fabulous Tiny Townie inspiration..  and then why don't you visit the Stamping Bella Sistahood Facebook Page, to share your makes or join in the current challenge - we love to see how you use Stamping Bella stamps!

Have a good weekend...

Hugs

5 comments:

  1. Awww, lovely. I really love that stamp. I must dig her out again soon. xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, I did smile. Really cute image and a super CAS card and a great choice of colours, suits the image perfectly.

    Kath x

    ReplyDelete
  3. So pretty, Christine. Love the colours.
    Hugs,
    Guida

    ReplyDelete
  4. Christine this is gorgeous hun. The two tone sentiment is so cool and your card design is delish. Love this! Hugs, Wends xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello lovely Christine, this is a beautiful card. One of my favourite Bella's and you have coloured her exquisitely with a really fab colour palette - I LOVE!
    hope your lovely family are all well...xxx <3

    ReplyDelete

If you like what you see and have a moment, please say hello.. it means a lot to me..
Christine x