Friday 13 July 2018

A Little Cuddle Under the Umbrella.....


Hi there...

It's Bellarific Friday time over at Stamping Bella... and the the lovely babes were to use a 'vintage' image - ie, one not from the current release.  I chose to use this gorgeous pair under their brolly having a little cuddle!

I stamped the image twice so I could colour the umbrella a second time.  I then fussy cut the brolly and gave it some shape with an embossing ball, before adhering it to the original image.  I always feel that adding something in 3D gives a card added depth.  Hope the photos below allow you to see what I mean.


Card Info:
Image and Sentiment - Stamping Bella Emily and Ryan Under the Umbrella, Die (hearts) - Mama Elephant Confetti, Paper - MFT, Colouring - Copics - Skin E00/11/04, Umbrella RV52/63/55/66, Dress V12/15/17 RV63/55, Flowers RV55 RV91/93, Suit and Shoes - T0/1/2/3/5/7/9,  Shading B0000/000/01, Grass - G14 YG17/23/25


Hope you like my make today - and that you'll pop over to the Stamping Bella Blog to see what the other lovely Babes have come up with to inspire.  Don't forget to also drop by the Sistahood Facebook page to share your Stamping Bella makes - we love to see them and there's also a fab Anything Goes challenge on throughout July - join in to win some fabbie Bella Bucks!

Have a lovely weekend..

Hugs

5 comments:

  1. la colorisation est sublime, ce tampon trop beau, encore une carte "à tomber"!

    ReplyDelete
  2. A really beautiful card and love the CAS design. Super image too.

    Kath x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Omg I love this card, it's just gorgeous xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is beautiful, and fab way to use the brolly!

    ReplyDelete

If you like what you see and have a moment, please say hello.. it means a lot to me..
Christine x