Friday 19 January 2018

Gnome-body loves you the way I love you....

Hi Lovelies...

It's Bellarific Friday time - and this time we were asked to showcase some of the fabulous backdrops available at Stamping Bella.  I chose to use the Love Backdrop - as with Valentines day just around the corner, romance is in my mind!

I decided to use these little Lovey Gnomes that I'd got in my last order from the recent release as I'd fallen for them.. and I thought they'd be perfect in front of the hearts in the backdrop.


Card Info:
Die - MFT Stitched Scalloped Rectangular Frame
Colouring - Copics
Greens YG23/25
Blues - B0000/000
Reds - R37/46
Girl Gnome
Skin E000/00/11/71, R20
Hair - Y21, YR23
Dress and Hat - R81/83/85/39
Flower - C0/1, Y38
Boy Gnome
Skin (same as above)
Beard - N0/1
Hat BG11/45/49
White Gel Pen for Dots on Hair Ribbon

Have you joined in the January challenge at our Facebook Sistahood page yet??  And if not, WHY not???  There's Bella Bucks to be won - and the theme this month is Anything Goes, as long as you use a current Stamping Bella image.... easy peasy huh??!  You have until the end of January to join in. We've had some wonderful entries so far, but we'd love to see MORE!!  It's so inspiring to see the way us crafters use images so differently.

OK... best go get ready for the weekend.. hope you're going to be doing something nice.

Big hugs

6 comments:

  1. Fabulous what a brilliant stamp and sentiment love it Love and hugs Carole x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just brilliant Christine, fabulous image and a wonderful design, a really gorgeous card.

    Kath x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this image, it's on my ever growing wish list!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those gnomes are so cute, love the scene you have created for them
    Hugs Kaz xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. ils sont craquants ces gnomes, j'adore ta carte!

    ReplyDelete

If you like what you see and have a moment, please say hello.. it means a lot to me..
Christine x