Monday 15 January 2018

Flying High!

 

Hi Lovelies....

Time for a play with a Kinda Cute Digital Image (from Patricia Alvarez) - this one is Girl With Balloons (for obvious reasons!)

I wanted to put lots of colour in the balloons - and I think I managed it!



Card Info:
Sentiment - Pebbles Inc Rub On
Paper - Doodlebug Designs
Colouring - Copics
Hair E23/25/27
Skin - E000/00/11/71, R20
Dress - R81.83/85/89
Balloons - R81/83/85, Y23/35/38, R24/37/46, 
YR04/09/18, B23/26/28, G07/14
Shading - B0000/000/01
White Gel Pen for Highlights
Gems

This image is perfect for a birthday card - but could also be used for other occasions too.  

Didn't you ever wish when you were young that you could fly up with some balloons?  Think now, at my age, I may have changed my mind!! LOL

Big hugs

8 comments:

  1. Very cute card, Christine!
    I wish the baloons could fly me up ahahaha
    Hugs,
    Guida

    ReplyDelete
  2. oui j'en ai rêvé quand j'étais petite!!! trop mignonne et toutes ces couleurs donnent le moral avec le temps gris et humide que nous avons depuis des semaines!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Adorable card Christine...love the image and I really like the paper and all the different colours of balloons!

    ReplyDelete
  4. She looks fabulous and I love all the coloured balloons.
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yea, last one on the list and well worth waiting for.
    Perfect card, image, papers, design all just spot on. Love it.

    Kath x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Super cute card Christine! Love all the colorful balloons and sweet image!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh this is gorgeous such a pretty card Love and hugs Carole x

    ReplyDelete
  8. A beautiful fun colourful image. Lovely card Christine. xx

    ReplyDelete

If you like what you see and have a moment, please say hello.. it means a lot to me..
Christine x