Tuesday 12 December 2017

Reindeer with a Present...


Hi Lovelies..

Today, I'm using a fabulous little Rudolph from Kinda Cute by Patricia Alvarez..  he's one of my favourite reindeer as he looks so excited to be opening his present!  


Card Info:
Die - Lil' Inkers Stitched Square
Paper - Scrap from Stash
Sentiment - Paper Smooches Christmas Sampler
Colouring - Copics
Reindeer - E50/51/53/55/57, E40/43, R24/46
Gift - G07/14, R24/46
Shading - W0/1/3
Doodlebug Design Matt Sprinkle

Hope you like my make...

Big hugs

6 comments:

  1. Really cute image and a fabulous CAS card.

    Kath x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Christine, this is super cute hun! Beautifully coloured as always. Love that sweet image. Hope your Christmas prep is going well. Hugs, Wends xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. tampon adorable et colorisé avec amour! trop jolie ta carte!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so cute and I love the texture you gave his fur. Fur makes my forehead break out into a sweat but you did a fab job on this cutie.

    ReplyDelete
  5. OMG I soooo NEED this image! A.D.O.R.A.B.L.E!

    ReplyDelete

If you like what you see and have a moment, please say hello.. it means a lot to me..
Christine x