Friday 15 December 2017

Quinn ready for her Winter Walk...

 

Hi Lovelies...

How're you all doing?  All ready for what's nearly here??? LOL!

Our theme this week for this week's Bellarific Friday was Winter White...  well this spoke only one stamp to me...  so out came one of the Uptown Girls Quinn and Her Boots..  she's just about ready for her winter walk I think - all wrapped up and ready to go!

I decided to stamp her in light grey so it looks a bit 'no lines' but not quite!  And then I also decided to go with the colours on the pack..  well, why change what looks so good??  A bit of embossing and a few white layers, and I had my card...


Card Info:
Embossing Folder - Cuttlebug
Colouring - Copics
Reds: R27/46/39
Greens: YG95, G82/89
Skirt: T2/5/7
Snow - B60
Shading - N0/1/2/3
Glitter

I did the sentiment AFTER I'd finished the colouring and stuck the card together...  I took a VERY deep breath, got out my MISTI - and went for it! Phew... it worked!

Image may contain: tree, night and outdoor

Hope you like - and that you'll join in the Bellarific Friday fun.  For our theme next week, we have the above photo inspiration - use it any way you like...  then either link your card on the Stamping Bella blog, or email it directly to emily@stampingbella.com - she'd love to see it!

Big hugs

7 comments:

  1. Such a pretty card and lady Christine...yep still in awe of your amazing colouring too!love the embossed edge too ;) hugs Viv xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. rien est prêt mais ça va venir!!! trop jolie cette demoiselle, j'adore!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your card, Christine.
    Hugs,
    Guida

    ReplyDelete
  4. Always liked the way you use this image and this is no exception, super EF and the red and black look fabulous.

    Kath x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the white on white background Christine. The embossing is fabulous. Gorgeous image too, so perfect for a Winter Christmas! We're sweltering here in muggy Auckland heat, hehe. Our Christmas will be BBQ's and swimming togs! LOL. Hope your Christmas prep is going well hun and thanks for all your lovely comments on my blog this year. Totally makes my day to get a visit from you. Hugs, Wends xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  6. She's lovely, and a fabulous white embossed background. I hope that you and Barry have a lovely Christmas. xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. At first glance, I didn't realize it was no lines but thought it was watercolour. She looks so good against the white and the embossing is a perfect accent.
    Isn't that Misti great? That little rig has saved me so many times, in fact I got so I hated using a rubber sentiment and if I did, I did it before I even began to colour. I ruined more paper... but not anymore with that little magic box!
    Merry Christmas to you and your family Christine!

    ReplyDelete

If you like what you see and have a moment, please say hello.. it means a lot to me..
Christine x