Saturday 25 November 2017

Kids Singing....

 

Hi lovely bloggers...

Today my DT card is for Kinda Cute (by Patricia Alvarez) - and this image is the fabulous 'Kids Singing'.  It's such a perfect image for this time of year of course - the carolling with start shortly - I love to hear children especially singing their little socks off!  And then I love a glass of mulled wine while I'm listening!


Sentiment - Paper Smooches Christmas Sampler
Colouring - Copics
Skin - E000/00/11/71, R20, Mouth - E04/70
Hair - E55/57
Reds - R24/46, E57
Greens - G14/07, C5
Blues - B91/93/95/97
Coat and Boots - E50/51/53/55/57
Shading - B0000/000/01

Hope you like my make today - I'm still struggling with my photography due to either lack of light - or too much when the sun actually deigns to shine - throwing shadows from my georgian style windows everywhere! Ah well..

We went to our first Christmas Fayre of the year yesterday - to one held in Ripley Castle - it was a wonderful fair and I'm glad I went - even though it was jam packed, the atmosphere in the castle was wonderful.  And I didn't spend a lot.... howabout that?? hehe!

Big hugs

8 comments:

  1. This is cute! I think it's the first card I've seen this year with people singing carols...lots of animals but no people. Great colouring and the sentiment is perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  2. They look so sweet, and beautifully coloured.
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh dear, I have this vision in my head of you stood at the door, glass of wine and listening to the kids singing and after your 3rd sip joining in too and then they gave you money!
    Right on to the super card, love the image and the blue
    background around it that you have created, great placement of sentiment too.

    Kath x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Adorable Christine! You brought those little characters to life!

    ReplyDelete
  5. oh my word - Christine this is gorgeous, beautiful colouring and CAS layout. Thank you for bringing Kinda Cute by Patricia into my life - I've not seen these before - I love them! Apparently there's reindeer - I'm off to shop!
    love from
    Sue...xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is so awesome! Thanks so much for being part of the team! xx

    ReplyDelete

If you like what you see and have a moment, please say hello.. it means a lot to me..
Christine x