Friday 24 November 2017

Edna Under The Mistletoe


Hi Lovelies...

It's Bellarific Friday time again - these weeks go SOOO quickly - and this time we had a photograph inspiration.  I tried to incorporate all the colours in the photograph on my card... I THINK I managed it!

Image may contain: flower, plant and nature

I chose to use my favourite (shhhhhhh don't tell the others) character - and that's Edna.  This time, she's under the mistletoe awaiting a kiss from a handsome man..  


Card Info:
Sentiment - Paper Smooches Christmas Sampler
Die - Lil' Inkers Stitched Rectangle
Paper - Scrap from Stash
Colouring - Copics
Skin - E000/00/11/71, R20
Hair - E21/23/25/27/79
Dress - R25/46, E50/51
Tissue - R59/89
Gift - R59, YG63, G99
Grounding and Shading - W0/1/3

There's also a cut-it-out die available to match Edna - and you get a discount if you buy both the stamp and die together!

Next week, we have another Free For All challenge - you can use ANY current Stamping Bella stamp for your creation - and you can link it on our blog HERE, or email it directly to emily@stampingbella.com

Massive apologies for the photographs this time, it was an extremely dull day when I did the photographs, with no natural light whatsoever - we had to have the lights in the house on ALL DAY!

Big hugs...

6 comments:

  1. I love this card! Like I always say, Edna is the bomb and you've done her proud.
    Isn't it funny how we stress these colour inspiration cards and yet they turn out perfectly fine and I like how you managed to get all the colours in yours.

    ReplyDelete
  2. She looks fabulous, love your colouring and all the sparkle
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Photo looks fine to me. Great image and a superb CAS card.

    Kath x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh how fun Christine! Love all the shimmery details and shades of pink! So fun!

    ReplyDelete
  5. She is fab, look at those chubby legs, love her pose. Fab card

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a fun Edna image! I so need to put her on my wish list! You nailed the inspiration pic colours and such a gorgeous card design. She's centre stage as she should be, Love it! Hugs, Wends xoxo

    ReplyDelete

If you like what you see and have a moment, please say hello.. it means a lot to me..
Christine x