Friday 28 April 2017

Family.....

 

Hi Lovely Blogging Buddies...

OK.... don't blame me.... the colours on my card are clashing!!  But it's inspiration photo week at Stamping Bella.....  and we had this photo for colouring inspiration.....

Image may contain: sky

So I tried to use them all.....  Now, they look good on the photo above...... and not so good together on my card!  I used my Prismacolour Pencils to colour, then fussy cut.  To me, the image is a Mum and daughter.....  such close family members... hence my diecut sentiment.


Card Info:
Dies - Lil' Inkers Stitched Rectangle, Simon Says Stamp Word
Colouring - Prismacolour Pencils, Distress Ink sponged background

The word is diecut from the background first, then cut again with plain cardstock.  The background word is lifted out, then adhered over the plain word, then both are placed back into the negative - giving a raised effect for the word.

Do pop over to the Stamping Bella Blog HERE to see what my uber-talented teamies have come up with... 

OK... 'nuff said.....  I'll be back to my comfy Copic zone next time.....  promise!

Big hugs

10 comments:

  1. lovely card Christine
    Hugs Kelly

    ReplyDelete
  2. Its a great design and thanks for the sentiment tip .The colours are different but its good to do different now and again love and hugs Carole x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this card! I've liked these images since they were released but have always been a bit unsure as to what I would do with them but every card I see done using them is fabulous.. as is this one!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely colour pallet, and a great image for you to be able to use them all, I don't think they clash.

    Kath x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a fun and colorful card Christine!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I think the colours work, the images are very quirky and the clashing colours just help amplify that I think. Love the raised inset die cut! xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. I think these colours work so well together Christine, great image and sentiment too.Still sorting my craft room....soooo much to do!!!;) Viv xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. A gorgeous card Christine, love the colours and the wording looks fab too
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lovely choice of colours! A really fun card.
    Hugs
    Annette
    xx

    ReplyDelete

If you like what you see and have a moment, please say hello.. it means a lot to me..
Christine x