Friday 21 April 2017

Celebrate in Style...


Hi Lovely Blogging Friends...

It's Bellarific Friday time again - and this time our challenge was Birthday Wishes/Celebrations - well, I just couldn't decide to start with as there are so many lovely Bella images that would have suited the occasion!  But then I homed in on one of my favourites.... this is Tiny Townies Birthday Party..  and these girlies are celebrating in style!


Dies - Lil' Inkers Stitched Square, Lawn Fawn Stitched Scalloped Border
Sentiment - Make it Crafty chipboard word
Paper - Scrap from Stash
Colouring - Copics
Skin - E000/00/11/71, R20
Hair - C5/7/9, E41/42/43, E50/51/53
Dresses RV52/66/55, R81/83/85, V01/05/17
Grounding and Shading - T0/1/3
Sequins

Hope you like what I did...

Big hugs

11 comments:

  1. Oh I love this stamp your card is fabulous love and hugs Carole

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh boy I think I need this stamp! You do it to me every time!! I love your colour choice of the purples and that is coming from a girl that loves her pinks too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. une merveille cette carte, quel talent!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this so so much!! Xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous card and I love the dual coloured sentiment.

    ReplyDelete
  6. A gorgeous trio of lovelies, great party frocks too.
    Like the way you have coloured the balloons to match the frocks.

    Kath x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a pretty card Christine! I'm always in awe of your meticulous coloring! Thanks for the inspiration! Hope you have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  8. A cute girly image, lovely colouring in pink and purple, and glitter....this ticks all the boxes! xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Pretty card and I love the shades of purple and just the right amount of glitter.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Made it here got side tracked on the way so many gorgeous cards out there to inspire. This is Soooo Gorgeous one of my favorite Images that will fall in the cart tonight for sure. Love those Sweet Glittery balloons its all just perfect.

    ReplyDelete
  11. So pretty again Christine, love the colours and sweet images too ;) hugs Viv xx

    ReplyDelete

If you like what you see and have a moment, please say hello.. it means a lot to me..
Christine x