Friday 17 February 2017

Sending Hugs...

 

Hi Lovely Blogging Friends...

It's Bellariffic Friday today (the weeks roll by so quickly!) and our theme this week was to use a die....  easy peasy huh??

I chose one of my favourite Squidgies to use (who am I kidding... every Stamping Bella image I use is my favourite while I'm using it - I really can't make up my mind with such gorgeousness to choose from!!)  Anyhows.... this is Huggy Squidgies..  for obvious reasons!


Dies - MFT Single Stitch Line Circle Frames, MFT Sending Hugs Word, Paper Smooches Hearts
Paper - Scrap from Stash with no name, Mirri Card
Sentiment - PC generated
Colouring - copics
Hair - E41/23/25 and C3/5/7/9
Skin E000/00/11/71, R20
Red Dress and Shoes - R32/35/39/39
Pink Dress and Shoes - R81/83/85
Grounding - W0/1/3

stamping bella

Hope you like what I did and that you'll pop over the Stamping Bella Blog HERE to see what my lovely and very talented teamies came up with!

Have a wonderful weekend...
Hugs

13 comments:

  1. So cute Christine! You always do an amazing job bringing the sweet images to life!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What's not to like? Two real cuties could hug them myself.
    Fabulous card.

    Kath x

    ReplyDelete
  3. N'aww cute cute hugs!! Adorable image and fabby design! Lovely card!
    Lucy x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love , love ,love this! you have brought these adorable little characters to life.....fantastic work! way to much cuteness :)
    Have a lovely weekend
    Hugs Bridget :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awww what a cute image here Christine! love your AMAZING colouring of course...I always sound like a broken record I know but it's sooo good!;) hugs Viv xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fabulous colouring and a great image too. xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Brilliant this really made me smile i love this perfect card love and hugs Carole x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hello my lovely friend,
    This is a really pretty card and your colouring is beautiful, such a gorgeous card design too. I love the combination of red and pink - it looks wonderful.
    Hope all is well.
    love from Sue...xxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Too adorable for words!! Xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is just so adorable, you just want to give them a squeeze don't you? :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. This card gave me the biggest smile!!! soooo adorable and you can just feel the love.
    TFS,
    Karen

    ReplyDelete
  12. Super adorable card! Love these cute little girls.

    -xxx-
    Larissa

    ReplyDelete

If you like what you see and have a moment, please say hello.. it means a lot to me..
Christine x