Tuesday 21 February 2017

It's a Rainbow type of world!

 

Hi Lovely Bloggers...

Today, I'm sharing a colourful card!!  Even though my first love is pink (you may have noticed!), I do love seeing rainbow colours together - so this card made me feel happy...  isn't it weird how colours can do that to you??

I used one of the new February images from CC Designs - this is Cinnamon Paints..  she's being a bit sloppy with her paint though... I can see lots of clearing up to do!


Card Info:
Dies - Lawn Fawn Scalloped Stitched Border, Lawn Fawn Stitched Edges
Paper - Echo Park
Colouring - Copics
Skin - E000/00/11/71, R20
Hair - E40/42/43/44/47
Dungarees - B91/93/95/97
Green - YG23/25
Red - R24/27/46
Yellow - Y21, YR21/04
Grounding T0/1/3

Hope you like what I did in my colourful zone...

Big hugs

11 comments:

  1. Aww this is so cute! Loving the bright colours and awesome layout with the colourful bottom!
    Lucy x

    ReplyDelete
  2. elle est géniale, gaie, elle donne la pêche, j'adore!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love, love, love. She looks fab and the bright colours are gorgeous
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  4. So Love it!!!!! Love the colours xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Really lovely image and a great card, only trouble is I can not see a pot of gold, hope you haven't spent it!

    Kath x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fabulous Christine, super cute!
    Hugs
    Wendy xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. I do love this card, bright colours make me happy! :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great use of colour here and sweet image too ;) Viv xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Sovery cute. Love the image.

    -xxx-
    Larissa

    ReplyDelete
  10. Such an Adorable Card made me smile!

    ReplyDelete

If you like what you see and have a moment, please say hello.. it means a lot to me..
Christine x