Monday 31 October 2016

Jingle All The Way!!


Hi Peeps....

Well I think I've officially got my 'red and green' hat on today... If you remember a couple of weeks back when I needed a little colouring therapy, I coloured quite a few of these little Santas.  Mine are digis that I bought originally from Birdie Brown when she first drew them... but now they're available as a clear stamp set from My Favourite Things.

So I had to come up with cards to put my Santas on!!  I fussy cut them and also the little girls and reindeers (more therapy as I am addicted to fussy cutting!).. and this is my first make with them...


Card Info:
Image - MFT Jingle All The Way
Dies - MFT Dotty Circle Stax, Spellbinders Circle
Sentiment done on PC
Colouring - Copics
Reds - R24/35/39, E57
Greens YG25/63
Reindeer - E50/51/53/55/57
Skin - E000/00/11, R20
Hair E21/23/25
Sequins and Glitter

Hope you like my 'just for fun' card...

Big hugs

3 comments:

  1. I adore this and feel I might just need these stamps

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this Christine, it's super cute and gorgeous! Sorry missed your last few posts, all gorgeous makes! Seem to be spending more time on Facebook lately!
    Hugs
    Wendy xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fab card, great images and fussy cutting, one of my favourite things to do, proper in your face red and green too, love it! hugs, Colette xx

    ReplyDelete

If you like what you see and have a moment, please say hello.. it means a lot to me..
Christine x