Thursday, 18 February 2016

Sooooooooo Cute!

 

Hi Blogging Friends...

Today it's the turn of In The Pink - we have a new challenge starting and the theme is 


SO CUTE



Now - when I DON'T want my cards to be cute.... (when I think they're possibly a bit arty.... ok - I know it's not often!)  I get lots of lovely comments saying 'how cute' etc...  Sooooo you'd think it'd have been easy for me to find what I thought was a 'cute' image or stamp in my mahoosive stash.... NOT SO!  

But I did look though my collection (ok - more of a library!) of LOTV stamps and came up with this one that I knew fit the 'cute' bill completely!  And I decided to go less CAS and more shabby chic...  I kinda managed it I think as I ended up quite pleased with how it turned out...



Materials:
Image - LOTV Baby Girl
Papers - Maja Design
Dies - Spellbinders Square, Spellbinders Captivating Squares, 
Tim Holtz Alphabet
Colouring - Copics
Skin - E000/00/11/70, R20
NO HAIR - YES!!!
Pinks - Rv91/93/95
Socks and Pram Wheels C0/1
Teddies E30, W1/2
Shading W0/1/3/5
Uni Posca Pen for White Dots
Stickles Icicles (round the distressed edge and on pram hood - difficult to see)
Lace

*****

If you'd like to enter our SO CUTE challenge - pop over to In The Pink HERE.  You could win a fab $10 from Paper Nest Dolls if your entry is chosen as a Perfect Pinkie and then randomly picked!  Hope to see you there...

We're off out today to meet up with a lovely friend who I've known since our children were young...  I can't wait to have a good natter and a catch up - though I think I'll have to take some throat sweets with me to keep the voice-box well lubricated.... this cold has left me a bit husky!

Big hugs....

18 comments:

  1. Oh my, she is just THE cutest! Beautiful make hun, your colourwork is fab.u.lous and I'm afraid I am drooling over the die-cut square frame (sorry about that, have a tissue). Wow, wow and wow. Love it. Hugs xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. You did it definitely cute she's adorable Enjoy your day out love and hugs Carole x

    ReplyDelete
  3. A truly beautiful (and cute) baby girl card. Lovely colours and layout Christine - Michelle x

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this card! Sweet image but and your design and layout are a perfect compliment to it.
    That single piece of white lace is so striking on here too.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous card, Christine! :o)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful and definitely CUTE!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Aww this is just absolutely beautiful!! The LOTV babies are my fave!!
    Lucy x

    ReplyDelete
  8. A gorgeous cute baby card, love it.
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  9. So gorgeous Christine and definitely cute! Love it!
    Hugs
    Wendy xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Simply adorable Christine and coloured beautifully..

    Luv CHRISSYxx

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is so gorgeous Christine - adorable image and beautiful DP's all perfectly put together.
    Hope you had a wonderful day.
    Debs xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Yep a really cute card and you can't beat LOTV for cuteness, great design too.

    Kath x

    ReplyDelete
  13. Gorgeous card and sweet image Christine. Hope you are feeling better now ;) hugs Viv xx

    ReplyDelete
  14. Really really cute indeed! LOTV are always a good bet for cute and this image is adorable. The shabby chic feel complements the image perfectly and all those gorgeous paper and lace layers are right up my street :-)
    Big hugs, Kat xx

    ReplyDelete
  15. so gorgeous christine.adorable sweet image and i love all the pretty pink layers ;D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  16. Love this sweetie! The image is really cute and I love how you colored it.

    -xxx-

    ReplyDelete
  17. Hi Christine, now this is a gorgeous card. Your colouring is amazing and I love your beautiful card design. The papers are gorgeous and the shabby chic lace, layers and die cuts look really wonderful. All total gorgeousness...xxx
    Sue...xxx

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear your comments...they mean a lot to me. If you have a moment, please say hello..
Christine x