Tuesday 16 February 2016

Easter Funnies (Part 1!)

 

Hi Lovely Blogging Friends

I'm here today to share one of my DT cards for CC Designs.....  isn't this guy THE cutest little bunny you ever did see??

To start with, I coloured him light brown and gave him/her pink shorts...  hmmmm...  I had to have a rethink as IT looked far too feminine!  So that bunny sits on my desk looking sorry for itself... while this new grey/white bunny has taken it's place on the tag!  I don't know why we automatically think bunnies like this are male... I'm sure there are just as many female bunnies, but maybe they don't get into mischief like the boys - as this one certainly has a mischievous gleam in his eye!


Materials:
MFT Die-namics Grassy Fields, Lil' Inkers Stitched Sun
Paper - Doodlebug Designs Hello Spring
Copics
Rabbit - T0/1/2/3, R20 
Greens - YG61/63
Egg - Y21/23, BV00/01, R81/83
Uni Posca Pen for White Dots

Hope you like what I did.. and that you'll stop by to say hello if you visit..
Big hugs...

14 comments:

  1. Oh just LOVE this cute little fella, and you have done him proud - so cute and gorgeous! I have him on order, but as my Cupids only arrived yesterday (the day after Valentine's) I'm not holding my breath for Easter! Hugs xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Maybe it's because the hat looks like a backwards baseball cap, and therefore more likely to be a male?
    Yeah, overthinking it, lol.
    Either way, it's a stunning tag! Love it. x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awww Christine! How precious is that sweet bunny! I love your beautiful tag! :o)

    ReplyDelete
  4. He is a very cute bunny! Love the tag design and pretty details....gorgeous!
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yes I do like what you did, really great tag.

    Kath x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous tag Christine.I love the cute bunny and your spring colours are stunning.

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. oh my goodness my dear Christine!!! Your tag is simply BEAUTIFUL and your colouring is AMAZING!!! This is just way too cute for words .. hehehe!!!

    Hope you are enjoying some nice sunny days there!

    Sending big big hugs sweetheart!
    Elise

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fab tag great bunny so cute lovely Love and hugs Carole x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Indeed...that is one sweet, little bunny! Love your tag, Christine!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Indeed...that is one sweet, little bunny! Love your tag, Christine!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Adorable tag Christine! That bunny is so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  12. It is funny how certain animals or images end up as male/female in our heads, but this little bunny rabbit looks like a male to me...but that might be the green shorts! I hope his pink-shorted friend gets to come and play sometime soon though!

    More importantly, your tag design is fabulous and so cheerful with those gorgeous bright colours...just lovely :-)

    Big hugs, Kat xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love this very sweet tag. I think the bunny is male, I love his green dotty pants and the look on his face.

    -xxx-

    ReplyDelete

If you like what you see and have a moment, please say hello.. it means a lot to me..
Christine x