Wednesday 16 September 2015

Whimsie Doodles Sept Challenge....

 

Hi....

Yes it's me again - this time with my card for our September challenge at Whimsie Doodles.  We have a colour theme this time - quite autumnal/halloween colours I think.... not my usual, but I did enjoy using them...


And this is Tooth Fairy Abby - she's a cutie!! 


Materials:
Paper - Dotty from Anna Marie Designs, Orange - scrap from stash
Dies: Lil' Inkers Stitched Oval, Lawn Fawn Stitched Borders, Mama Elephant Confetti
Colouring - Copics
Skin E000/00/21/11/04, R20
Hair E21/34/23
Dress BV00, V17, V09
Wings: BV0000
Green: G21
Oranges: YR23/07
Shading C0/1/2/3

You can pop over to the challenge HERE to see what the lovely DT have come up with to inspire..... then I hope to see you join in the fun!

Big hugs

Challenge: Squirrel's World - Purple Friends

8 comments:

  1. Love this! You know, I think my favourite thing about Halloween, is that there's suddenly purple everywhere! lol.
    Such a cute image too. Her hair is so pretty! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute little fairy Christine. Love the stars around the image and that's a great colour palette.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely design Christine, sweet image beautifully coloured, the colours look great!
    hugs Jacee
    Simply Paper Card Design

    ReplyDelete
  4. Christine, this is a truly gorgeous card. Your colouring of that cutie pie is absolutely beautiful and i love the pretty details you have added like the polka dots and shimmery wings. Your purple and orange colour scheme just looks perfect in every way...fab - u - lous
    Sue...xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is a really lovely card, cute image and love the simple, effective layout.
    Not sure myself about Halloween colours.
    Hope you had a good holiday.

    Kath x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Another delightful card Christine, I love the colours :o)
    Jackie xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm supposed to be off the computer by now...I have to have a curfew so I don't ruin my chances of getting to sleep at a sensible time...but I made an exception to just leave a little comment on this card!

    Well, it's not a colour combo I would pick either but you have made it look so good and your colouring is fab...love the hair!

    Ok, bedtime now...

    Big hugs, Kat xx

    ReplyDelete

If you like what you see and have a moment, please say hello.. it means a lot to me..
Christine x