Thursday 3 September 2015

oohhhhhh my favourite PINK........ nice to be back!

 

Hi Peeps...

PHEW.... back in my comfy pink zone for a little bit......  just so you know you're coming to the right place...


OK - time for another new challenge at In The Pink - this time it's

RIBBONS AND BOWS

and who doesn't love using a bit of ribbon??  OK, I'll rephrase that - who doesn't have a drawer FULL of ribbon that they rarely use?? hehe!  Dig it out!


Materials used:
Crafter's Companion Anjelica and Adam Bunches of Joy
Die - MFT Dienamics Stax - Inside and Out Diagonal Stitched
Paper - LOTV Nitwits Pastels
Ribbon and glitter from Stash
Colouring - Copics
Hair E21/34/23
Skin E000/00/21, R20
Dress RV91, R81/83/85/89
Greens G21, YG63
Grass done with Prismacolour Pencils



There's a fabbie £15 voucher (exclusive of shipping costs) from Dies to Die For to be won if you enter our challenge this time...  that's a good enough reason to join in the fun challenge!

Big hugs and Happy Crafting..

16 comments:

  1. Phew! No need to worry your blog has been secretly taken over by the anti-pink movement then? ;-)

    Gorgeous, gorgeous card, and that ribbon is so very pretty. I used to use ribbon on every card, just about, but I've been slacking recently... Must do something about that! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Christine, I am struggling to think of anything to say here because I love everything about your beautiful card. Stunning colouring and wonderful design. I am very taken with that gorgeous spotty ribbon too (hmmm sure I have something similar in my overflowing and rarely (never)! used ribbon box! (-;)... )
    Sue...xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. She is stunning, your card is stunning, it's brilliant. Love her a lot. I am in the minority with ribbon, I think I must have an allergy....... Hugs xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this Christine - so girly, so pretty and so pink!! And of course your fabulous colouring :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ooooh gorgeous. I love your bow too. Perfect pinkie!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oooof, you're back in the room and with an impossibly pretty creation. I love it xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wonderful colouring Christine, she's so sweet, a really lovely design, I do so love pink!
    Hugs Jacee
    Simply Paper Card Design

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such a pretty card, the image is so sweet and coloured beautifully.
    Avril xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Really fabulous card, great image and lovely papers, fab colouring.

    Kath x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Fabulous this is gorgeous what a sweet image and fab colouring I love that die as well its perfect in pink love and hugs Carole x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Ahhh, this is so sweet and you know, I love seeing you back with pink. You do brilliant with the other colours but I love the pink!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I was beginning to wonder..... LOL.
    This is so YOU, gorgeous girly and PINK :o)
    Jackie xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Absolutely gorgeous, girly and pretty....LOVE IT.
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  14. Wow she is sooo pretty Christine, daren't go looking for her though lol. I buy images then never use them arghhh! Love the card too of course, the pink, the amazing colouring AGAIN...darn it! ;) Viv xx

    ReplyDelete
  15. Oh YES!!!!!! Lovely lovely pink :-) And a fabulously cute image and oh so cute design...it's perfect!

    I hope you are having a wonderful weekend :-)

    Big hugs, Kat xx

    ReplyDelete
  16. Gorgeous card Christine and I love that image and how you coloured her. Hugs, Vannessa x

    ReplyDelete

If you like what you see and have a moment, please say hello.. it means a lot to me..
Christine x