Monday 24 August 2015

Hello.........

 

Morning Lovely Bloggers.....

Well it's Monday, but in my world that's good - as it means my lovely man has worked all weekend, and can now look forward to a day off mid-week and then next weekend off too!  So it's his 'hump-day' over with and we have nice days to come!!



Now... I'm here to share my DT card for Little Miss Muffet Stamps - this is Pollycraft Mimi's Ladybugs.  I did enjoy using strong colours for a change - and she's so cute and a pleasure to colour anyway!



Materials:
Image - LMMS Mimi's-Ladybugs
Paper - Jillibean Raspberry Soup
Dies: Lil' Inkers Stitched Rectangle, Hero Arts Stamp and Cuts - Hello
Colouring - Copics
Fur - E40/41/42/43, R20
Pinks - R32/34
Reds - R24/46 plus C5/9 on ladybug
Shading - B0000/000
Grass: YG63/67
Glossy Accents
Ribbon, wooden flower and button from (ever growing) stash!

I'd just like to say a big welcome to my newer followers - Thank you so much for any comments you leave - I do love reading them - each one makes me smile!

Big hugs and Happy Crafting..

17 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh, she is just the sweeeeeeeeeeeetest little mouse! Absolutely gorgeous hun, love the design and your artwork, brilliant as always. Hugs xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is just so adorable
    Love this little cutie x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Absolutely gorgeous, so adorable! May just have to pop over and buy that little cutie... Love it!
    Hugs
    Wendy xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your cute mouse card! I always love your seeing your new posts!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your mouse card, she's adorable and the sentiment is fab. I wish I felt the same about Mondays though! ;0) Have a great week.

    ReplyDelete
  6. So adorably sweet Christine, love the background paper, so pretty and how you've done your bow, lovely!
    hugs Jacee
    Simply Paper Card Design

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fantastic card, love everything about it.

    Kath x

    ReplyDelete
  8. So lovely a gorgeous stamp and pretty design hugs Carole x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Pure cuteness Christine! She is darling!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Very sweet image and a gorgeous card Christine. Of course your wonderful mastery of colouring goes without saying :o)
    Jackie xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Gorgeous and adorable sweet card.
    luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love the strong colours too, and that gorgeous floral DP as they are so Summery, not that you would know it's Summer from the weather!
    You have coloured this cutie perfectly, and the embellies you chose are perfect - love that wooden flower and button detail :-)

    I hope you have some lovely days with Barry!

    Big hugs, Kat xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. c'est charmantissime et tellement mignon!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Adorable card Christine - love the sweet image and fabulous bow detail.
    Debs xx

    ReplyDelete
  15. Christine. I love this card. The colours you have chosen look gorgeous and your colouring of that super cute bear is dreamy. Your card design is beautiful too, I love the flowery paper...
    Sue...xxx

    ReplyDelete
  16. Aww such a sweet card! I love the adorable mouse image. I love her spotty dress. :)

    ReplyDelete
  17. THis is gorgeous.

    Love the colours xx

    ReplyDelete

If you like what you see and have a moment, please say hello.. it means a lot to me..
Christine x