Wednesday 3 June 2015

Sugar Nellie time again..

 

Hi Peeps....

Today's card is a real quickie.... it's my turn for an inspiration card at Sugar Nellie....... and when in a hurry, I generally will go to a digi that I LOVE... and this is no exception!  It's Princess...  and she's still available in digi format!


Materials
Paper from stash... sorry, don't know name
Die: Dienamics In and Out Diagonal Stitched Square
Sentiment - CC Designs
Colouring - Copics
Skin: E000/00/21/11, R20
Hair: E21/34/23
Pinks: R81/83/85/89
Shading T0/1/3
Sparkly Pink Domed Circles..  from a lovely blogging friend - thanks!)
(and there's no actual glitter!! See, I must have been in a hurry!)

Hope you like what I did!


Big hugs...

12 comments:

  1. Oh she is gorgeous, no wonder you love her! Beautiful card! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Soooooooooooooooooo very cute and pretty hun, gorgeous colourwork and design. Love her, lots. Hugs xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. She delightful no wonder you go back to her this is such a pretty card lovely Love and hugs Carole x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Adorably pretty Christine, she's so sweet, just reminded me of my granddaughter when I first saw it so you can do no wrong for me with this one, AND, it's pink, love it!!
    hugs Jacee
    Simply Paper Card Design

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Christine - this card is so beautiful. I love your design with hose pretty papers and sparkles (-; but it is your stunning colouring of that adorable Princess that is the real star of the show...All just beautifully perfect...
    Sue...xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ah, but what a GORGEOUS quickie it is! I totally get why this image is a fave, especially as she looks so pretty in pink!
    And hey, there is a little bit of sparkle...the little domes are sparkly...see, you don't even know you're doing it now - lol!

    Big hugs, Kat xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is just soooooooooooooo sweet Christine, perfect colouring as always, and great design :o)
    Jackie xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Stunning card Christine, your colouring is beautiful and the image is adorable, the paper and sentiment are just perfect with the image, hugs, Colette xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Such a beautiful card.
    luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful image and you've done the folds on her dress perfectly. It's gorgeous Christine.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi Christine
    Fabulous sweet image... Gorgeous card....
    Hugs Sylvie xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love this card and I agree.. this little gal is a favourite of mine too. She's timeless and can be used in a zillion wonderful ways. Pretty papers and I love that diagonal die.

    ReplyDelete

If you like what you see and have a moment, please say hello.. it means a lot to me..
Christine x