I'm well and truly back in my comfort zone this time... I did warn that there may be pink overload this week, as I was suffering whilst trying to show (to a certain blogger whose name I won't mention - but she has some fabulous 'creativity'), that not every card I make has to have some pink!! Anyway.. here are my DT cards for In The Pink..
Those that know me well, will know that this is an unusual card for me too... I'm not often known to use Tildas - this is one of only two I own... but I must admit I did enjoy colouring and sparkle-ising her...
- Image - Summer Flower Tilda
- Colouring Medium - Copics
- DP - Pink Petticoat digi paper
- Dies - Go Kreate Large Frames Frill #6 and La La Land Crafts Filigree Corner
- Small butterfly punch by Woodware
- Ribbon, Gems and Glitter from stash
My second DT card for In The Pink this time has no image... but has a lovely flower I really enjoyed making!
- MFT Die-namics Die - Mini Hybrid Heirloom Rose
- MFT Die-namics Die - Leaf Filled Flourish
- Embossing Folder - Cuttlebug Wicker Weave 5" x 7"
- Ruffled Ribbon and pearls from stash
- Stampin Up Word Window - Oval
- Martha Stewart Border Punch
- DP from Pink Petticoat
- Sentiment - Rubon by Pebbles Inc
- Glitter from stash
I loved making this rose... so much so I had to make another, and another... and then some different flowers... I think you JUST MAY be seeing them appear on cards in the near future! I used Glamour Dust and some larger glitter flakes to give the impression of dew drops on the roses - which don't show too well but look fab IRL!
You think I got carried away??
I'd love to see you over at In The Pink if you have a love of pinkness.. there is a new Guest Designer this time to meet also..and The Ribbon Girl is the very kind sponsor this time, so why don't you pop there and take a look!
Big hugs and Happy Crafting