Hi Bestest Blogging Buddies..
I can't believe where the time is going at the moment... the weeks fly by.... I think it's something to do with me reaching a BIG birthday later on this year.... time has decided to speed up to get me there faster... and the only good things to look forward to are free prescriptions and a free bus pass!!
Anyway... it's time again for another IN THE PINK challenge... this time, the theme is 'Let's Fly Away'... so I decided on my first DT card to use a fabulous little image that I've been waiting to colour! Isn't she so cute??
- Image - Signs of Spring by Sassy Cheryl - digi stamp
- Copics and Promarkers to colour
- Stitched Square mat die by Li'l Inkers (yes, again!)
- Glitter from Stash
- MFT Dienamics - Butterflies Die - bought from Harrogate Show
- Mini butterfly punches
- Glitter card and dotty paper
- Digi Paper for background -Design House Digital JUKNeipp
- Organza ribbon for bow
- Papertrey Ink Mini Tags and Sentiment
- Pearls from The Hobby House
And on the flying away theme... we managed to book a holiday yesterday... yes me, who hates to think about going away - wally that I am, I get really anxious about even the thought of it.... I always love holidays AFTER we've got home... ANYWAY.. we're off to a fabulous Greek island in a few weeks.. I'm sure it'll be lovely to see a bit of sun though...who knows, it may still be snowing here!
And on that note, I'll disappear!
Big hugs and Happy Crafting... don't forget, I'd love you to pop over to IN THE PINK and enter the challenge this time.. it's good to see good blogging friends there..