Hope you're all well and having a lovely weekend.... we're still kitchen deciding so brain-ache is still happening, trying to decide which goes where and why... Spent another lovely (!) hour this morning in Magnet... I think the girl there is now just humouring us.... waiting for our decision!
Anyway.... materials used:
- Nesties for scalloped circle blank and other circles
- White and pale blue card from stash
- Pink Petticoat Small Roses paper from Vintage Rose set
- La La Land Dress up Marci Digi Image (set at a jaunty angle - meant to be like that...)
- Copics and Promarkers
- Glamour Dust (of course..)
- Glossy Accents on pearls and shoes (though difficult to see in pic)
- bit of bling ribbon from stash
- miniature rose die from Cheery Lynn (blame Pam for that one!) cut out of felt
- Gems from stash
I picked up my lovely Distress Ink Marker Pens today - can't wait to have a go at them... really want to learn to colour with DI's - sometimes it gives a more delicate feel..... so watch this space!
Can I just say a big welcome to my new followers... I love to read your comments and a bit about you... it makes the world a small place!
Big Hugs and Happy Crafting..
PS.... I will have something completely different to show you during the next week... am struggling with it, but I'll get there!