Well phewwwwwwwwwww here I am back in the land of pink and glitter! Oooh such a wonderful place it is! I knew I'd have to get right back into it and as quick as I could...... so this little lady helped me along the way!
- Image - Digi - All That Scraps - Spring Kiki La Rue
- Coloured with Copics and Promarkers
- Nestabilities - Large Labels - run through a....
- Crafts Too - Hearts Embossing folder
- MFT Mini Tabs Quartet has the sentiment on (Most of the dies I've used are from Dies to Die For)
- Sentiment from Pink Petticoat
- Flowers - MFT Dienamics Flower Trio
- Magnolia DooHickey Die - Romantic Lace (hearts along the side
- Ribbon and pearls from stash
- Kaisercraft DP - Bonjour collection - Moriesse
- Tim Holtz Core-dinations Bazzil cardstock
- Glossy Accents on her flowers and shoes
- Ice Stickles around the edge
My goodness, there seems to be a lot of things in that list.... didn't seem like it at the time! This little lady is so gorgeous to colour... and even though she doesn't have any glitter on herself (well ok... I admit, she actually does on her flowers - coloured with a Spica pen!) there is loads of glitter around the edge of the card which makes up for it for me...
We had a nice day out yesterday in Ripon - just pottering around the market there and treating ourselves to a nice lunch. I bought some of the most gorgeous pale pink tulips I've ever seen - to welcome spring into our house.. but I really think it's probably a bit early to say that, even tho it's so warm! And this is a photo of what was over our house when we got home! The sun was just about setting and was reflecting on the most amazing cloud formation... we had to go out into our little road to watch it as it was so stunning!
Now... I better go and get some breakfast as I'm getting hungry! But before I go, can I just say a big welcome to my new followers.... my little band grows slowly, but I know that you are true followers - and that means a lot! Thank you for the comments you leave too..... I read each and every one and love to hear your feedback - I feel like you're all good friends!
Big hugs to all and Happy Crafting
Challenge: Dies to Die for Challenge Blog - Anything Goes