Well, it had to happen...... I've created a card with loads of luscious flowers and lots of other embellies! I've been wanting to do this for ages and have collected the flowers, but have only just taken the plunge. And my goodness..... I loved doing this vintage feel - although it took me hours to decide what should go where etc.
I coloured this lovely LOTV image with my trusty pens...... she is 'Hello Cupcake' and is somewhat reminiscent (!) of me with cupcakes...... although I don't introduce myself to them..... I just SCOFF!!
- Bazzil basic cardstock
- DP - Kaisercraft Enlgish Rose Collection - Estelle (bought at Embsay with Lisa-Jane last week)
- Marianne Creatables flower circle die
- Doo Hickey designs scroll die
- Square and scalloped square nesties
- Roses from Wild Orchid Crafts
- Seam binding and fine string from The Ribbon Girl
- Lace from stash
- Charm from Ebay
- Crackle glazed heart made by my fair hand! (from a tutorial by Bev Rochester)
- Pearls from stash
- And............ of course.......... GLITTER!
Hope you're all having a good week - I've had a lovely couple of days just pottering and playing. I LOVE those days!
Hugs and Happy Crafting