Monday, 31 January 2011

Would you like this Circle Sentiment Freebie?

Hi Girls

After a lot of playing and fiddling about - I'm please to say I think I've mastered the art of making circle sentiments.....  at least on MY level which isn't very high!! lol

I was inspired by Lisa-Jane who shared one yesterday, and Kerry who always does nice ones - to have a go so I sat and fiddled and fiddled and FINALLY came up with this!  What do you think?  If you'd like to help yourself to it (if it's worth having..) - right click to open the image, then save on your computer.  

Anyway - here you are......

Happy Crafting!
Hugs
Christine x

9 comments:

  1. wow its Fab Christine - well done ,
    Thank you
    Lisa ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww thanks Christine I make mine on Greeting card factory programe not as good as this tho..

    smiles Christine xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Christine your sentiment is fab ...thank you for sharing.

    xx Lizzy xx :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. fabulous...thanks Christine
    Mina xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. It's lovely , thanks very much.
    Linbyx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fab sentiment thanks Christine if you visit my blog there is a little something for you Laurie x

    ReplyDelete
  7. A fabulous sentiment Christine. Thanks for sharing. Annette xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Just wandered by and spotted thsi beautiful sentiment, thank you for sharing.

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear your comments...they mean a lot to me. If you have a moment, please say hello..
Christine x