Sunday 21 January 2024

Altenew Cape Marguerite


Hey Peeps...

I have a love of marguerites, especially white ones, so for my card today I've used the Altenew Cape Marguerite Layering Die Set... giving them a slight bit of colour, and of course that bright yellow centre!

I did a bit of Distress Oxide blending for the circle which I'd diecut...  then splattered water and gold watercolour paint to give some texture.  Lastly I added a diecut 'hello' and a few gold enamel dots.


Card Info:
Dies: Altenew Cape Marguerite Layering Die Set, Altenew Sweet Semtiments
MFT Stitched Dot Circles, Lil' Inkers Stitched Square
Wilted Violet Distress Oxide
Gold Watercolour Paint
Colouring - Copics
B60/31  Y17/38 YR24

I'm finding it very difficult to photograph my cards recently, as the photos always appear with a blue-ish cast (reflecting the blue skies here lately!) and no matter how I edit, they still look blue-ish to me!

Anyways... hope you like!

Happy Crafting...

1 comment:

  1. LOVE LOVE LOVE this card!!!! Beautifully done as always. The skies are grey here as well. I think you did a wonderful job with the picture!

    ReplyDelete

If you like what you see and have a moment, please say hello.. it means a lot to me..
Christine x