Monday 9 October 2023

Sweet November Stamps Pick of the Patch


Hey Peeps...

Today I'm sharing another GDT card using an image from the latest release at Sweet November Stamps...  this is Pick of the Patch and she's another image that it perfect for this time of year, sitting on her BIG pumpkin!

I coloured and fussy cut her, then dry embossed some kraft card with a burlap embossing folder.  I ripped one edge, then added the torn kraft to a white card panel. I added one of the sentiments that come in the set to the top corner, then adhered the image with 3D foam pads.  Finally, I layered the card panel onto a kraft card base.


Card Info:
(also available from Crafty Purple Frog in the UK)
Embossing Folder - Honey Bee Designs Burlap
Die - MFT Stitched Rectangles
Colouring - Copics
Pumpkin - YR04/18/24/27
Leaves - YG91/93/95
Skin - E000/00/11 R20
Hair - E23/27/29
Dress - E53/55/57
Boots - E53/57
White Gel Pen

Hope you like my card.. I seem to be creating lots of cards in these lovely Autumnal colours lately - my pinks will think I'm neglecting them!  

Happy Crafting

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you like what you see and have a moment, please say hello.. it means a lot to me..
Christine x