Tuesday 27 June 2023

Honey Bee Stamps Busy Bees


Hi Lovelies...

Yesterday was my lovely daughter's birthday - so I'm OK now to share the card I made for her!  I fell for this stamp set from Honey Bee Stamps when I saw it, and knew it would be perfect for her.

I stamped, coloured and fussy cut all the flowers and bees... then created a background with Distress Oxides, splattering with water and white watercolour paint.  I used the stem from the set to stamp onto the background, then adhered all the flowers, bees and leaves with foam pads.  Lastly, I stamped the sentiment on a small piece of card coloured with the Distress Oxides, and drew a little line around, before adhering that with foam pads too.


Card Info:
Image - Honey Bee Stamps Busy Bees
Distress Oxides Tumbled Glass, Broken China, Twisted Citron, Mowed Lawn
Sentiment - The Greeting Farm What's Buzzin'
Colouring - Copics
 Flowers - Y13/15/17/38, BG10/23/34, B01/02, Y21/23/17, 
RV52/63/55, RV11/13/14, YR00/61/65, V20/17/15
Leaves - YG05/17
Bees - Y15/17 E23/25 BV31

Hope you like my card - my daughter loved it.  It's a happy card - it really made me smile while I was making it!

Happy Crafting...

1 comment:

  1. THIS CARD IS ADORABLE Christine! I love how you did the bees and the flowers all popped up! Those homemade cards from mom are a treasure! Happy Belated Birthday to your daughter!

    ReplyDelete

If you like what you see and have a moment, please say hello.. it means a lot to me..
Christine x