Monday 30 January 2023

Stamping Bella Dino Trio


Hi Lovelies....

Today I'm sharing my last sneak peek for the new release over at Stamping Bella and there is definitely a pre-historic feel to the stamps this time.  There's lots of Oddballs - then there's the cute dinosaurs!

I've used this Dino Trio for my card - adding them to a trio of windows.  


Card Info:
Die - Mama Elephant Trio Window Cover
Stencil - Tim Holtz Burlap
Distress Ink - Old Paper
Colouring - Copics
Dinos - W0/1/3/4
Other colours - R81/83 V15 C0/1

Hope you like my Dino make... you can get lots more inspiration for the release on the Stamping Bella Blog and also on the Sistahood Facebook Page.

The release will be available from 5 am UK time tomorrow (midnight US time).

Happy Crafting!

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you like what you see and have a moment, please say hello.. it means a lot to me..
Christine x