Sunday 28 June 2020

A Sprinkling of Fairy Dust

 

Hi Lovelies..

Something a little different from me today - I've used a fairy silhouette stamp that a lovely friend bought for me a while ago now, and she's been patiently waiting her turn to be inked and stamped on a card.

I did some Distress Oxide blending onto cardstock to create a panel, splattering it with water and lifting some colour with a piece of kitchen towel.  That's the scariest bit - as really, we have little control of where the splats go!

Then I stamped the fairy with black Versafine Ink, along with some foliage to create a frame.  I mounted the panel onto some gold mirri card, then onto my card base.  I added a small sentiment heat embossing with gold onto some black cardstock, again matted with gold mirri...  then finished with some glitter on her wings and in the fairy dust that she's sprinkling.


Card Info:
Image - Lavinia Stamps Fairy Dust
Foliage - Inkylicious
Sentiment - Pretty Pink Posh Simple Sentiments
Distress Oxides - Picked Raspberry, Worn Lipstick, 
Ripe Persimmon, Wild Honey
Glitter

Hope you like my make today and that you'll say hello in the comments..

Big hugs

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful your blended background is fabulous hugs Carole x

    ReplyDelete

If you like what you see and have a moment, please say hello.. it means a lot to me..
Christine x