Monday 17 February 2020

Flowers For You

 

Hi Peeps...

Today I played with the fabulous Lawn Fawn Gleeful Gardens stamp set which has sat in my stash for a little while waiting to be coloured.  I saw a card on Pinterest just using the single flower stamped multiple times and it inspired me to create!

Firstly I drew pencil lines equal distances apart so that I could line the flowers perfectly - then I used my Mini Misti to firstly stamp the flower in the centre, then move the card to either way over the pencil lines to stamp the rest.  It worked well... but this was my second attempt!


Card Info:
Image - Lawn Fawn Gleeful Gardens
Sentiment - Clearly Besotted Simply Said
Colouring - Copics
Orange - YR04/09
Pink - RV55/17
Purple - V25/15
Blue - B23/24
Aqua - BG45/49
Centres - YR23/24

Hope you like my CAS make today - cards like this really appeal to me as I'm definitely a 'less is more' person - except when it comes to my craft stash of course!!

Hugs

2 comments:

  1. I love this card -- seems so simple, but I had to read your details, because I can imagine all the work you put into getting it spaced just right. Kudos to you!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So pretty love the stamp and colours Love and hugs Carole x

    ReplyDelete

If you like what you see and have a moment, please say hello.. it means a lot to me..
Christine x