Friday 6 December 2019

Christmas is a Feeling



Hi there...

It's Stamp of the Month time over at Stamping Bella.... and this month, it's the fabulous Winter Window that you can get all through December for 25% off the usual price!

I really enjoyed doing the folds on the curtains when I coloured the image..  then I fussy cut and adhered to my background paper with 3D foam pads to give depth.


Card Info:
Colouring - Copics
Reds - R24/27/46 E57
Yellows - Y17 YR24/27
Browns - E23/25
Blue Sky - B26/28
Tree - YG17/63/67
Snow B60/63 C1
Die - MFT Doubled Stitched Rectangles
Glitter

Finally, I heat embossed the sentiment in gold.

Hope you like my make today and that you'll pop over the the Stamping Bella Blog for more inspiration using the image.  Then do check out the Sistahood Facebook Page - to chat all things Bella related and share your creations.

Have a good weekend all..

Hugs

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you like what you see and have a moment, please say hello.. it means a lot to me..
Christine x