Friday 30 August 2019

A little Hair Play!

 
Hi Lovelies...

Time for another Bellarific Friday - and today we're using images from the most recent release.  These Tiny Townies have to be up there in my favourites... so it was time for them to be coloured up!

Card Info:
Dies - Lil' Inkers Stitched Square, MFT Stitched Scalloped Basic Edges
Colouring - Copics
Skin - as usual
Hair - E23/25/29
Hairband - RV55/17
Dress - B21/23/24
Hair - E41/43/44
Trousers and Hairband - BG10/11/13
Top and Shoes - R81/83/85
Glasses RV55/17
Paper W0/1/2
Shading W0/1/2
Twine and Gems

I created a panel for the side of the card using Distress Oxide blending - I used Spun Sugar, Picked Raspberry and a touch of Seedless Preserves - then I sprayed it with some Perfect Pearls to give a sparkly effect - I like how it turned out.

Hope you like my make today and that you'll pop over to the Stamping Bella Blog for more inspiration.... ooh and also to the Sistahood Facebook Page - where you can join in the Bella fun!

Big hugs

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful colouring. I love the pink too. It's absolutely perfect.

    ReplyDelete

If you like what you see and have a moment, please say hello.. it means a lot to me..
Christine x