Monday 27 May 2019

Cosmo Flower Frame

 

Hi Lovelies..

A relatively simple card from me today.... I say simple, but it's taken me weeks to get it just how I wanted it!  One of those that you do a bit of, then don't like it, then do it again, then are unsure, then redesign.....   you know the type?

The die is from Simon Says Stamp - and it was a struggle to get to cut in my machines... that was the first problem with lots of diecuts ending in the bin! I ended up using thin card and layering the cuts together.  

Then I decided to water-colour a background.  Suffice to say THAT went in the bin too!!  I decided to get back to my Distress Oxide blending for the background - I was happier with the result.


Card Info:
Dies - Simon Says Stamp Cosmo Flower Frame, MFT Inside and Out Stitched Square.
MFT Essential Sentiments - white embossed
Distress Oxides - Picked Raspberry, Fossilized Amber, Seedless Preserves, Dried Marigold
Gems

Hope you like my make today..  despite the lengthy time it took me, I was really happy with the result!

Hugs

6 comments:

  1. Very rare to see a card from you with no female image. I love this card, fabulous background colours and a really super die.

    Kath x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful inking and lovely choice of colours. xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Preciosa tarjeta, gracias por todo su esfuerzo por presentarnos su obra en esta tarjeta, gracias mil. Dios la bendiga. Bellas sus Princesitas, felicitaciones!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So beautiful!! Live the final result.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sorry.. LOVE the final result

    ReplyDelete

If you like what you see and have a moment, please say hello.. it means a lot to me..
Christine x