Sunday 13 January 2019

Sparkle Wherever You Go!


Hi Lovelies...

I had a lovely fun time yesterday colouring this little unicorn munching on birthday cake... and here's the result...

The digital images of the cake and unicorn are from a set called Unicorn Birthday by Isabel Cristina Stamps - available from Etsy here.   I was inspired to use this set by lovely Tina from My Piece of Paper - who had merged these images on this stunning card.  I contacted her to make sure she didn't mind me merging similarly - and she was good enough to talk me through the layering process!  She also has a tutorial on her blog if you'd like to see how it's done. The crafting world is pretty wonderful when it comes to helping one another and sharing knowledge, isn't it??


Card Info:
Paper - Sunny Studio Designs Polka Dot Parade
Colouring - Copics
Unicorn and Cake - T0/1/2/3 Hooves C5/7
Horns - Y17/38/ YR24/09
Cake Stand - BG32/34/57
Mane, Tail and Flowers - RV52/63/55/66/17, V15/17/09, 
Y15/38, G05/14/YG17, B52/23
Grounding - C2/3/5
Glitter (lots of!)

Hope you like my make today...  I hope unicorns never go out of style as I DO love them!!

Big hugs

5 comments:

  1. Beautiful colouring Christine, and yes, I hope unicorns never go out of fashion! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sweet Sweet! I love your colouring on this card!! So pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your card, Christine. Your colouring is so beautiful!!!
    Ans yes, I love unicorns, too.
    Hugs,
    Guida

    ReplyDelete
  4. The hot pink polka dot paper really makes the adorable image stand out.

    Hugs Diane

    ReplyDelete
  5. complètement craquante cette carte, que c'est migno, gai et adorable, j'adore!

    ReplyDelete

If you like what you see and have a moment, please say hello.. it means a lot to me..
Christine x