Sunday 18 November 2018

Fa La La...!

 

Hi Peeps...

I'm back today with a couple of CAS cards...  hopefully elegant in their style!

I used some Christmas Accents (mistletoe and holly) from the Digi Stamp Boutique - which has now sadly closed.  I coloured them with Copics and fussy cut them ready to add to my cards.


I then used an embossing folder for the main section, and mounted that onto gold mirri card with a border just showing.  The Fa La La word die is from Stamping Bella, and the Merry Christmas die is from Simon Says Stamp.

Two more in my ready to send pile!

I need to be prepared this year, as I have to go into hospital in a week or so to have a hysterectomy.  So, I'm a bit scared at the moment, and am trying to use my card-making as a distraction. I am told that I'll need to rest throughout December - they say 6 weeks recovery..  so I'm currently training my lovely man in the finer points of housework!

Big hugs

6 comments:

  1. Your cards Christine are simply beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Two really super CAS cards, great dies and EF.

    Kath x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your card, Christine.
    Hugs,
    Guida

    ReplyDelete
  4. superbe cette carte!!! Allez tout va bien se passer et tu profiteras de ta convalescence pour scraper de jolies cartes pour nous émerveiller encore et encore!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I always think embossing is elegant. They're two beautiful cards Christine. xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ooh those are gorgeous Christine and so perfect for a Christmas batch make! Lovely design. Elegant and with just the right sparkle and bling. Hugs, Wends xoxo

    ReplyDelete

If you like what you see and have a moment, please say hello.. it means a lot to me..
Christine x