Saturday 22 September 2018

Tweet Dreams

 

Hi..

Today my card is using one of the new images from All Dressed Up this month...  this one is called Tweet Dreams.

I decided to go for autumnal/fall colours this time.. as my birds are a little bit thrush-like with their colouring.  Out came my paper stash and I think I chose the right ones!


Card Info:
Die - MFT Double Stitched Square
Paper - Doodlebug Designs Forest Friends
Colouring - Copics
Birds - E44/43, E30/41/42
Hat YR04/24/27
Grass - Prismacolour Pencils

Hope you like my make today and that you'll drop by the All Dressed Up Facebook page for more inspiration from my fellow teamies!

I went over to Otley today as Dies to Die For were holding a pop-up shop alongside Faye's Copic Classes...  it was lovely to see Tracy and Faye again - and of course, to increase my stash with lots of goodies!

Happy Crafting...

4 comments:

  1. Gorgeous love this stamp and the colours you used love and hugs Carolex

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh this is sweeet Christine! I love this fall colour card!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a sweet card Christine! I love the design with the two papers, just gorgeous. Fab colouring on those cuties too! Hugs, Wends xoxo

    ReplyDelete

If you like what you see and have a moment, please say hello.. it means a lot to me..
Christine x