Tuesday 27 June 2017

Happy Days!!


Hi Lovelies...

Well, I don't know if you've seen, but it's a wonderful NEW RELEASE time over at Stamping Bella...  so it's certainly HAPPY DAYS!

Today I'm using the gorgeous Tiny Townie 'Frances Loves to Float' as my DT card - wouldn't you just feel like floating at the beach like Frances today?  I know I would as it's raining here as I look out of the window!



Card Info:
Image - Stamping Bella Frances Loves to Float (available June 30)
Frame Die - Mama Elephant
Paper - Crafters' Companion
Colouring - Copics
Skin - E000/00/11/93
Hair - E23/25

Hope you like what I did...   The release will be available on Friday...  can you wait that long?? hehe!

Big hugs.......

8 comments:

  1. This card is adorable!! I wish I was with her at the beach.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Christine, this is totally adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks like me on holiday... 60 years ago.
    Super card, really great image and design, love the way you have done the sky, sand and sea.

    Kath x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Loving the new images, she is fab and her pink ring looks great

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fab new images just loving this pretty beach scene you created least I can now think of sun instead of this endless rain Love and hugs Carole x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely new images, I'm glad the Townies are included. I'm not so keen on the dinkies on the first two days, but love these images.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oooooooh loving all these new stamps and what a Fab scene you have created. If it's raining a good crafting day ;)

    ReplyDelete
  8. que du bonheur à regarder et à recevoir ta carte!

    ReplyDelete

If you like what you see and have a moment, please say hello.. it means a lot to me..
Christine x