Monday 19 September 2016

From Me to You...


Hi Lovely Blogging Buddies...

My card today is another using an image from the fabulous September release at CC Designs (I'm soooo getting into Autumn!).... this one is a little Swiss Pixie called Apple Lucy....  isn't she gorgeous?? 

Of course, my favourite colour is pink (like you all don't know!), and one of my favourite combos is pink and brown...  the look so good together!  I took my time fussy cutting around this image - and I'm happy how it turned out.


Materials:
Image and Sentiment - CC Designs Swiss Pixie Apple Lucy
Die - CC Designs Cutter LayeringTags Dies (such a useful set!)
Paper - Basic Grey Indian Summer
Colouring - Copics
Skin E000/00/11/70, R20
Hair E21/23/25/29
Jacket R81/83/85/89
Skirt and Shoes  E23/25
Apple G40/82
Basket - E30/31/33

I think it'd make a perfect tag for an Autumnal/Fall birthday gift - now I just have to find someone with a birthday between now and Christmas!! LOL!

Big hugs

12 comments:

  1. She's adorable! Love the tag design and that gorgeous backing paper.
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awwww, she's adorable Christine. I love the cute little tag too.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well that was quite a shock, never knew your favourite colour was pink!
    Gorgeous tag and love the way you have placed the papers. Lovely image but please give her a nose and a mouth, just a tiny one.
    Have a good week.

    Kath x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super cute Christine! That little character is darling!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is just adorable, Christine! Love your choice of colours, papers and sweet image, and the tag card shape is fab! Hugs, Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lucky whoever ends up with this tag because it is super cute and beautifully coloured; pink and brown is a lovely combo I agree!
    Would you believe me if I said my birthday was between now and Christmas?!
    Big hugs, Kat xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. It is a perfect tag Christine and you could send it to me. Like Kat, I could also say my birthday is coming up soon. It wouldn't be a lie but January is really not too far from December.

    ReplyDelete
  8. How adorable is this tag?! I have a soft spot for the Swiss Pixies, I'd buy a bunch to colour up if only I had more time.Love your colouring and that gorgeous paper and the lovely contrast with the kraft. Perfection! :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Sweet Christine! Your tag is truly GORGEOUS!! I love the pops of color behind her and of course you've coloured her so BEAUTIFULLY like always! And your fussy cutting .. omg .. it's PERFECT!!! How in the world do you do it?!

    Sweetie, about the light you mentioned that you ordered .. I so hope it will help. Just think .. longer nights mean more time for movies. ;) Cuddle up with a good comedy for some great chuckles, along with a huge mug of hot chocolate .. mmmmmm! If not, I can always reach through to give you a big big hug too! :) hehe!!!

    Have a wonderful weekend lovely lady!
    Hugs,
    Elise

    ReplyDelete
  10. This tag is super cute! You always have a way with your work that just melts my heart!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a cute tag! I think I really need some cc images in my life. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  12. I just love this sweet tag Christine. It's utterly gorgeous! Such a sweet image and fabulous paper choice. A truly gorgeous creation. Hugs, Wends xoxo

    ReplyDelete

If you like what you see and have a moment, please say hello.. it means a lot to me..
Christine x