Tuesday 28 June 2016

Snuggle Bunnies...

 

Hi Peeps...

Today, I'm sharing another one of those 'loved making' cards...  using the gorgeous little Snuggle Bunnies from My Favourite Things..  what a cute pair - I've been itching to colour them up since I received them, ok, I admit, a couple of months ago!  The card really made me smile when I'd finished it..  like I say... I loved making it and it turned out better than I'd hoped for!

 I saw a card on the MFT blog by Stephanie Klauck using a similar layout but with different stamps - and it inspired me to use my Snuggle Bunnies in a similar way - so thanks Stephanie!  I love the layout so much, I may well use it again soon!  It's done by fussy cutting around the bunny's ears and head - then cutting a straight line along the rest of the white card.  See what I mean?


Materials Used:
Die - Lil' Inkers Stitched Rectangle
Paper - Pink Petticoat Pretty Little Hearts (no longer available)
Colouring - Copics
Bunny - E30/31/33/34/E50/51, R20
T-Shirt - B91/93/95
Teddy E50/51/53/57

Hope you like what I did and that you'll say hi to let me know you've been around...

Big hugs

16 comments:

  1. Absolutely gorgeous card, love the layout, can see why it inspired you....and how sweet is this image!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I absolutely love the layout! I just bought this image and can hardly wait now to colour it up! Beautiful card!

    ReplyDelete
  3. c'est trop mignon, les personnages sont expressifs et les tons utilisés trop beaux!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is a very sweet card! Love the colours and these images are so cute. Maybe I need this set too? ;)

    -xxxx-

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awww soooo cute! A beautiful design and colouring
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  6. I alway shy away from using small images as filling up the card is so hard for me but you certainly have cracked it, this is superb.

    Kath x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Aw this is adorable. Love this set, its on my wish list lol
    Hugs Kelly

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is so cute I don't even have words for just how cute it is! The layout is fantastic with the clever cutting and the gorgeous heart DP.
    Those sequins are so artfully scattered too and a really pretty finishing touch :-)
    Big hugs, Kat xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gorgeous so sweet fab card love and hugs Carole x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Absolutely adorable and such a pretty card!!
    Lucy x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Ooh clever technique that Christine,may have to pinch that idea sometime lol. Love the cute bunnies,super colouring again. The blue hearts look so pretty too 😀 Viv xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Ooh clever technique that Christine,may have to pinch that idea sometime lol. Love the cute bunnies,super colouring again. The blue hearts look so pretty too 😀 Viv xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. They're lovely Christine. Funny I used the same duo and sentiment for a recent card. They work so well together. xx

    ReplyDelete
  14. Sweet card! I bought this set but mine hasn't seen ink yet.
    Love your design too.

    ReplyDelete

If you like what you see and have a moment, please say hello.. it means a lot to me..
Christine x