Saturday 28 February 2015

Time for a little pampering....

 

Hi All

At this time of year, don't we all need to have a bit of pampering - a nice fragrant bath with lots of bubbles, fluffy towels waiting,  and a lovely glass of pink champagne to complete the picture.... yes??  Reality often dictates a quick jump in the shower.... hehe.... but we can dream, hey?

It's my Whimsie Doodles DT card today - and I chose to use Bubble Leah..  of course, she deserved to be in pink, didn't she??


Recipe:
Dies: Nesties Circle and Scalloped Circle, MFT Dainty Dots Border
Colouring: Copics
Skin: E000/00/21/11, R20
Hair: E21/34/23
Pinks: RV91, R81/83/85/89
Shading W0/1/2
Glossy Accents, Glitter and Gems

It's very difficult to see, but the bath is covered in glossy accents, which affected my colouring somewhat...  but I thought it was a good idea at the time! LOL!


Hope you all have a good weekend, with maybe a little pampering...

Big hugs

17 comments:

  1. Great card, Christine! That's what I will need once we've settled into NZ!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What I wouldn't give for a bit of pampering right now! House in uproar! Dust and cobwebs I've never noticed before, eek! Ah well, at least I have this gorgeous card to remind me of what I'm missing! It's fab as always Petal! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sweet! I love the colors and the polka dots you added, too. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Christine, This card not only looks good, but sounds good - who wouldn't enjoy the pampering.
    Hugs, Avril xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. A gorgeous card Christine, fab image and colours.
    Thank you for all your lovely comments on my cards. The die you asked about is a Spellbinders Grand Nestabilities Grand Decorative Circles One.
    Enjoy the rest of the weekend
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely Christine, that a great image!
    hugs jacee
    Simply Paper Card Design

    ReplyDelete
  7. So gorgeous Christine and perfectly pink and girlie :o)
    Love the sparkly bubbles.
    Enjoy the rest of the weekend.
    Debs xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. so gorgeous christine.i love your colours and paper and the image is so sweet :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. So sweet Christine, gorgeous!
    Hugs
    Wendy xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love it, love the little pearl bubbles going across the card xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wonderful card, as always Christine.
    No pampering for me today as I am off to our get together with Viv and Co. I will give here a hug from you :o)
    Jackie xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Super cute Christine! She looks adorable! Lovin' all the bubbles!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Fab! For some reason, this image reminded me of you! ;) I can just see you with a pink bathroom. But it was the glass of bubbles and towel turban that did it! x

    ReplyDelete
  14. I'm more a bath girl than shower, but I don't usually take the glass in with me! LOL
    Gorgeous image and the Glossy Accents is perfect for the bubbles.
    Hugs
    Annette
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  15. Fab card Christine, I love the idea of relaxing in the bath with a glass of bubbly and am lucky enough to have a spa bath so could just that, but it is so much quicker and easier to have a shower, the jets on my bath are rarely used, hugs, Colette xx

    ReplyDelete
  16. This is stunning and so fabulous - she looks like she's having such a perfect moment of pampering! I really love the sparkly bubble embellishments.
    Rebecca.
    x

    ReplyDelete
  17. Just fab, love the card. I bought this image but have not yet had time to colour, you have inspired me ! Gail xx

    ReplyDelete

If you like what you see and have a moment, please say hello.. it means a lot to me..
Christine x